Official 6/45 Lotto Result for October 12, 2018 Draw
6/45 LOTTO RESULT – Here is the official result of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) 6/45 Megalotto draw for October 12, 2018.
Daily, a huge part of the populace is taking chances by playing lotto games. The major lotto games got multi-million jackpot prizes including the 6/45 Lotto.
For today’s draw, here’s the 6/45 Lotto Result October 12, 2018 (Friday):
The 6/45 Lotto has a multi-million prize. There was no winner as of this time.
6/45 Lotto Result Jackpot Prize
as of October 12, 2018: Php 64,023,178.00
How to Play the Megalotto 6/45?
1. From numbers 1 to 45, choose six numbers that will make your combination. You may also take the Lucky Pick or the randomly generated numbers in case you don’t have a combination in mind.
2. Pay Php 24.00 for every ticket.
Reminders in Playing the Megalotto 6/45:
- The draw for the 6/45 Megalotto is held every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- You must be 18 years old and above to join the PCSO lotto game. In claiming the winning prize, the same age requirement is needed from the player.
- According to PCSO, the lotto prizes which are Php. 10,000.00 are subjected to tax in line with the implementation of the TRAIN Law.
Credits belong to : www.newsfeed.ph