- G7 meeting ends with promises on COVID-19, climate, mentions of China
- Man arrested in connection with shooting near Tobique Narrows, search continues for 2nd suspect
- Canada is slowly reopening, but is live theatre being left behind? 3 insiders weigh in
- Toronto’s LGBTQ community pushes to reclaim safe spaces following alleged hate crime
- Alberta is offering $3M in lottery winnings to encourage people to get their COVID-19 vaccine
- Mourners in London, Ont., hope ‘unison in suffering’ can lead to healing after attack
- On-duty officer killed, 2 in custody after collision in southern Saskatchewan, RCMP say
- Digos declares yearlong mourning period over governor’s death
- NPA, politics eyed in Bukidnon town councilor’s slay
- Former rebels’ support to gov’t peace, dev’t programs lauded
Former prime minister Brian Mulroney recovering after emergency surgery
A family spokesperson says the "urgent procedure" was a "complete success" and Mulroney was released from hospital this afternoon.
Former prime minister Brian Mulroney is recovering after undergoing an emergency surgery on Friday.
A family spokesperson says the "urgent procedure" was a "complete success" and Mulroney was released from hospital Sunday afternoon. Mulroney is 81.
His daughter Caroline Mulroney, who is Ontario's minister of transportation, said her father is "feeling better and is now resting at home."
She thanked everyone for their good wishes.
Conservative Leader Erin O'Toole and former Liberal cabinet minister Jody Wilson-Raybould are among those offering support.
I wanted to briefly let everyone know that my dad is feeling better and is now resting at home. <br><br>Thank you to everyone for their kind messages. My family and I appreciate your love and support.
Wishing your father a speedy and full recovery 🙏🏽❤️
Sending my best wishes to former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, Mila, his children and grandkids after his emergency surgery.<br> <br>Wishing you lots of rest and a speedy recovery at home.
Credit belongs to : www.cbc.ca
Pole vaulter EJ Obiena broke the Philippine outdoor record after tallying 5.85 meters at the …
error: Content is protected !!