Quebec Amber Alert cancelled after 2 children found safe

Montreal

Provincial police cancelled the Amber Alert, which had been issued Thursday afternoon when Sûreté du Québec said two children had been kidnapped by their mother in Sutton, Que. Police said the children had been found safe.

Quebec provincial police cancelled an Amber Alert that was issued Thursday at around noon after the two children were found safe. (Ryan Remiorz/The Canadian Press)

An Amber Alert has been cancelled after police said two children missing in Sutton, Que., were found safe.

The alert was issued Thursday around noon.

The Sûreté du Québec police say the two boys, aged three and one, had been kidnapped by their 33-year-old mother.

Police said the abduction happened on Wednesday at around 4 p.m. ET in the Eastern Townships. Sutton is about 110 kilometres southeast of Montreal.

*****
Credit belongs to : www.cbc.ca

Check Also

Canadian government braces for surge in passport renewals ahead of U.S. border reopening

Toronto·New The Canadian government still recommends against non-essential travel outside of the country because of …

error: Content is protected !!