MANILA, Philippines — As the pulse of travel beats stronger, seven in 10 Filipinos are gearing up for overseas adventures, according to a recent study by GrabAds.
With this trend, travel agency Access Travel aims to emerge as a premier choice for luxury expeditions. This female-led company celebrates its 12th year anniversary as a journey of innovation, global explorations, and a nurturing work environment.
Servicing Filipino travelers with bespoke experiences across all seven continents, the company is run by founder Angely Dub.
In a statement sent to Philstar.com, Dub said the secret to the company's success this past 12 years is embodying the spirit of adventure and entrepreneurship, specifically, by leading her team to new heights each year.
"We are a team that grows, learns, and explores the world together. And our mission is to bring these unique travel experiences to Filipino travelers. We know what we’re talking about because we’ve experienced it first-hand," said Dub, a leader who takes pride of her visionary approach and commitment to her team's well-being.
"As we step into our 13th year, we renew our promise to deliver not just travel, but experiences that are a class apart, meticulously crafted to satisfy the wanderlust of the Filipino community."
Apart from this, Dub shared the highlights of the company's 12-year journey:
- Venturing where few have gone before, offering unique expeditions that span the globe, connecting Filipino adventurers with the wonders of destinations.
- Having a skilled and fully remote team that brings a wealth of knowledge to their clientele, showcasing must-see destinations and hidden gems in places like Iceland, Finland, South America, Bhutan, Tanzania, Central Asia, and Mongolia.
- Personalized luxury travel with celebrity clients: The company has caught the attention of celebrities such as Julia Baretto, Jodi Sta Maria, Dimples Romana, Toni Gonzaga-Soriano, Dingdong Dantes, and Nadine Lustre.
- Commitment to sustainability and community engagement through carefully selecting locally-owned business partners, promoting sustainable tourism, and contributing positively to community growth and environmental preservation.
- At its helm, a dynamic female leader ensures an encouraging and nurturing work environment where employees flourish and contribute to the company's vision.
- To celebrate this milestone, the company unveils its newly revamped e-commerce platform, travelwithaccess.com, a one-stop solution for adventurers to plan and pay for their dream journeys online with end-to-end services and 24/7 customer experience no matter where you wish to travel.
- By specializing in crafting personalized itineraries, private tours, and luxury expeditions, the group continues to aim to be a beacon of innovation and excellence in the travel industry.
Credit belongs to : www.philstar.com